Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WWC: Tales from New Troy

I'd never even heard of Lanfeust a month ago, but at the New York Comic Con I had a chance to meet prolific French comic book writer Christophe Arleston and Soleil Managing Editor Olivier Jalabert and learn about their attempts to bring Arleston's extensive fantasy series to American audiences.

I usually spend my "When Words Collide" columns on analysis or celebration, but sometimes I spend it doing interviews. This is one of those times.

Even though there was a bit of a language barrier, Arleston had a lot to say about his favorite kinds of comics and how he goes about creating his own "World of Troy." Read all about it in this week's WWC!

1 comment:

Kyle White said...

Was that troll child eating ladyfingers?

Yes, that was a terrible joke.