Friday, February 13, 2009

R.E.B.E.L.S. #1 Review

Recently reviewed by me at CBR: R.E.B.E.L.S. #1, about which I write the following sentences: "Dox is stalked by some bounty hunter types, including Tribulus whose presence seems to imply that Bedard subscribes to the same Legion philosophy I do: 'When in doubt, throw in Validus -- he has a brain that shoots lightning -- or at least someone who looks like him.' And there's some silliness with Supergirl burning a dvd with her heat vision. (Brainiac 5 sent Supergirl back into the past with hypnotically-imbedded blueprints that she could burn in PC format? Would they even know about dvds in the 31st century?) But as Legion-logic, it's good enough, and it's a surprising moment that works for the benefit of the story."

Read the entire review HERE.

1 comment:

Michael said...

By the way, are you going to do an annotation for Legion of 3 Worlds #3? I anticipated you would so I linked here but I'll remove it if you're not going to.